Ask About Verizon Hum Today!
With Hum,you can check your car’s health from your phone and detect issues before you hit the road. If car trouble leaves you stranded on the side of the road, Hum can send help to your location. And if Hum detects a crash, it can automatically send emergency services your way, even if you can’t make the call.
- See how you score when it comes to safety. Safety Score uses your phone to create a score based on your acceleration, speed, braking and cornering. Plus, get tips and toggle on/off at your convenience.
Pinpoint Roadside Assistance
- Don’t let car trouble keep you from going places. Get 24/7 roadside help directly to your location at the push of a button for dead batteries, lockouts, towing and much more.
- Know you have help on the road with 24/7 Emergency Assistance. Hum automatically sends crews your way if it detects a crash and if you have an emergency on the road, you can connect to help at the push of a button.
Stolen Vehicle Assistance
- Help authorities find your missing vehicle by connecting to an agent who can help police find your car using its real-time location.
- Check engine light on? Check Hum first. With easy-to-understand alerts for hundreds of car issues, you get answers before you have questions — helping you save money and avoid serious breakdowns.
- Get answers for your car questions. Call certified mechanics for personalized, unbiased advice on vehicles issues, estimated repair quotes and much more.
- Never forget an oil change or tire rotation again. Set reminders and get text or email alerts when it’s time for a tune-up.
Local & Travel Discounts
- Access hundreds of local coupons and discounts for retailers, auto service providers, restaurants and much more. Plus, an online booking tool to help you save on hotels, flights, cruises and more.
- Go from point A to point B and everywhere in between. Get turn-by-turn directions with traffic updates and route options, and search for locations by name or address.
- See where your car is parked or view its last location.
- Track your car’s activity like you track your steps. Get detailed trip and vehicle stats by individual trip or by day, week, month or year. You’ll see data on your average miles traveled, idle time, average miles per gallon, speed and more.
Speed & Boundary Alerts
- Get notified if your car exceeds your set speed limit or crosses your custom boundaries, no matter who’s driving.